PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Wendy McLeod MacKnight's book "The Frame-Up" is the perfect choice for kids in book clubs to read, discuss, and use for artistic inspiration! This product is full of directions for hands-on learning projects and ideas to connect the story to interdisciplinary learning.
Included in this product are:
- open-ended discussion questions;
- a printable recipe;
- directions for five art projects;
- ideas for costuming, including making t-shirts, having them printed, or designing your own shirts for the Beaverbrook Art Gallery Summer Camp;
- printable question cards for a trivia game;
- printable pages for creating Rules for Residents, shirt design, and a virtual Beaverbrook Art Gallery trip;
- printable posters featuring quotes from the book;
- ideas for guest speakers and field trips;
- ideas for adding book-related food to your event.
This product is full of hands-on lessons that are suitable for upper-elementary, middle-grade, and homeschool students. They could be used in a variety of ways, including book clubs, literature circles, whole-group lessons, and in co-ops.
Please ask any and all questions before purchasing. I answer as promptly as possible.
These files are not editable.
Check out my Discussion Questions & Writing Prompts Packets to accompany other books:
For more in-depth novel study, check out these linked unit studies:
Intended for individual or single classroom use ONLY.
Click the green 'Follow Me' button above to receive notifications about sales and new products being added to the A Nest in the Rocks store.