- Students will love reading and interacting with Wendy McLeod MacKnight's "The Frame-Up," and you'll love the time and money you'll save with this bundle! With discussion questions, creative writing prompts, and book club activities, you'll have everything you need to print and start teaching this u$6.50$8.00Save $1.50
- Product Description
Wendy McLeod MacKnight's book "The Frame-Up" is the perfect choice for kids in book clubs to read, discuss, and use for artistic inspiration! This product is full of directions for hands-on learning projects and ideas to connect the story to interdisciplinary learning.
Included in this product are:
- open-ended discussion questions;
- a printable recipe;
- directions for five art projects;
- ideas for costuming, including making t-shirts, having them printed, or designing your own shirts for the Beaverbrook Art Gallery Summer Camp;
- printable question cards for a trivia game;
- printable pages for creating Rules for Residents, shirt design, and a virtual Beaverbrook Art Gallery trip;
- printable posters featuring quotes from the book;
- ideas for guest speakers and field trips;
- ideas for adding book-related food to your event.
This product is full of hands-on lessons that are suitable for upper-elementary, middle-grade, and homeschool students. They could be used in a variety of ways, including book clubs, literature circles, whole-group lessons, and in co-ops.
Please ask any and all questions before purchasing. I answer as promptly as possible.
These files are not editable.
Check out my Discussion Questions & Writing Prompts Packets to accompany other books:
For more in-depth novel study, check out these linked unit studies:
Intended for individual or single classroom use ONLY.
Click the green 'Follow Me' button above to receive notifications about sales and new products being added to the A Nest in the Rocks store.