This zipped folder includes seven word documents to guide a book club session with your class. Easily editable for different grade levels.
- Book Club Contract (the group of students create their own norms for their book club discussions)
- Calendar (students pace out their book and use the calendar to help guide how many pages they need to read each day)
- Note Page (students will fill out a note page each time they meet for their discussion. This will help lead their book club conversation)
- Agenda (each discussion day, students fill out an agenda of everything they will talk about as a group)
- Book Apps (fun activity for students to complete that relates to their book)
- Book Trailers (information and rubric for grading the final project to wrap up book clubs)
- Storyboard (used for the book trailers)
This unit usually takes around 4 weeks for students to complete everything. The groups met together with their book club every 3 days or so.