Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.9 MB | 93 pages
COMPLETELY REVISED APRIL 2016!
Book clubs are the perfect way to get your students motivated to read and engaged in high level reading conversations with their peers. They are ideal for practicing all of the reading strategies and in-depth thinking that your students have been learning. The best part is that your students will love the choice, freedom, and socialization that are a natural part of book clubs!
Using the Common Core Standards? These book club materials are aligned with 26 of the Common Core Standards for 4th, 5th, and 6th grade. These materials are set up to be flexible for you! You choose the length of your unit, which common core standards you want your students to focus on, and which of the several different note-taking options will best meet your students' needs and your unit goals.
This bundle includes all of the following:
* Lesson plans
* 14 Learning Target posters
* 7 page Student Resource Book Club Packet
* Book Club Choices form
* Book Club Schedule forms (5 options ranging from 4 meetings to 8)
* Thinking Notes Graphic Organizer
* Thinking Notes Bookmarks (7 options for mixing and matching on 2-sided bookmarks)
* 27 Common Core Aligned Book Club Focus Ideas (Can be used with the Thinking Notes Bookmarks)
* Peer Book Club Evaluation forms
* Fishbowl Observation form
* Class Evaluation Checklist
* Book Club Evaluation form for teacher (5 options depending on number of meetings)
* Summary Graphic Organizer
* Summary Writing Frame
* Book Jacket Recommendation template
* 44 Common Core aligned Book Club Assessments (can be mixed and matched together or given independently)
Copyright 2016 Stephanie Rye - Forever in Fifth Grade
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺