Do you ever stop yourself from starting book clubs in the classroom, because you aren't sure how to keep them organized? This organizational journal is exactly what you need to run book clubs in the classroom with ease!
Why will this journal help your students grow?
Engagement- The way that this journal guides students through their book clubs makes it so easy for them to take ownership of their own learning!
Low Prep- Simply print and use, or assign the digital version to go completely paperless!
Versatile- The student role pages in the journal can be copied and used over and over again with any text of your choice! This is a one-time purchase for a lifelong organizational tool!
- 1 Book Club Journal cover page
- 1 Book Club Roles page, defining each job you could assign to your students
- 1 Book Club Map page, where you can assign certain pages or chapters to be read, roles students will have, and whether their meeting will be with you, or simply as a group!
- 8 different book club roles, with student-friendly directions
- Google Version of the book club journal pages
Other AMAZING Products You May Need:
The Friendly TeacherI