Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product was designed as an interactive accompaniment to the hilariously fun children's book "Creepy Carrots" by Aaron Reynolds. Read it to your students around Halloween and they will be sure to have a "hoppin'" good time!
The product contains worksheets, graphic organizers, activities, and games that pertain to reading strategies suitable for students from 1st through 3rd grade.
♦♦ Reading Strategies Include
1. Asking and Answering Questions
2. Summarizing (Somebody, Wanted, But, So, Then)
3. Write a Narrative w/ Craftable
4. Write an Opinion w/ Craftable
5. Character Traits - Inside and Outside
6. Story Elements
7. Main Idea and Supporting Details
8. Context Clues
9. Cause and Effect
11. Reading Comprehension (Board Game Activity)
12. Sight Words (Memory Card Game)
*Note: The book "Creepy Carrots" is not included with this product. These are just accompanying worksheets, activities, and games that go well with whatever lesson you may have. You will need to purchase the book separately.
If you like what you see, please support us by following our store!
Feel free to also follow us through our social media accounts!
Thank you for visiting us at Teaching Like a Bos!