Kids will love this book companion reader to the book I Really Like Slop!, from the popular Elephant and Piggie series by Mo Willems. This resource includes:
• Comprehension questions
• Making a prediction
• Learning about food culture
• Story map – characters, setting, solution, problem
• Character map
• Word search
• Fill in the blank
• Write your own sentence
• Survey - do you like spicy food?
• What foods do you really really really like, at home and in a restaurant?
• Match animals with the foods they eat
• Make your own slop recipe
• Build a word
• Sight word hunt
• Word wall
• Answer key
• Packet includes writing lines for additional handwriting practice and exposes
students to different fonts
Explore the book I Really Like Slop! together with your students using this fun resource. You can also use a student’s answers to assess comprehension of the book. Use this resource to lead a classroom discussion, small-group sessions or as independent work or homework for those students that are ready. This would also make an excellent summer homework assignment.
Follow me by clicking on the green star on any of my pages to learn about my new products, sales, and discounts.
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit:
You can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products. Submit feedback when you purchase, or go to My Purchases at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits at www.teacherspayteachers.com/Tptcredits to find out how to redeem credits on any future TpT purchase.