Kids will love this book companion reader to the book Biscuit Goes to School by Alyssa Satin Capucilli. This resource includes:
• Comprehension questions in open-ended format, multiple choice and true/false
• Making a prediction
• Compare yourself to the main character
• Word search
• Matching school activities with their rooms
• Story map – characters, setting, solution, problem
• Fill in the blank
• Class survey based on a theme from the book
• Write your own sentence
• Character map
• Sight word hunt
• Build a word
• Create your own book cover
• Word wall
• Answer key
• Packet includes writing lines for additional handwriting practice and exposes students to different fonts
Explore the book Biscuit Goes to School together with your students using this fun resource. You can also use a student’s answers to assess comprehension of the book. Use this resource to lead a classroom discussion, small-group sessions or as independent work or homework for those students that are ready. This would also make an excellent summer homework assignment.
Follow me by clicking on the green star on any of my pages to learn about my new products, sales, and discounts.
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit:
You can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products. Submit feedback when you purchase, or go to My Purchases at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits at www.teacherspayteachers.com/Tptcredits to find out how to redeem credits on any future TpT purchase.