Kids will love this book companion reader to the book The Pigeon Needs a Bath!, by Mo Willems. This resource includes:
• Comprehension questions
• Making a prediction
• Story map - main character, setting, problem, solution
• Character map
• Word search
• Fill in the blank
• Write your own sentences using words from the book
• How do you think the pigeon got so dirty?
• Build a word
• Sight word hunt
• Create your own book cover
• At the start of the book, the pigeon did not want to take a bath. By the end of the book, the pigeon realized he loved taking baths. Have you ever changed your mind about something after you have tried it? Describe it below. Explain how you felt and why you changed your mind.
• Word wall
• Answer key
• Packet includes writing lines for additional handwriting practice and exposes
students to different fonts
Explore the book The Pigeon Needs a Bath! together with your students using this fun resource. You can also use a student’s answers to assess comprehension of the book. Use this resource to lead a classroom discussion, small-group sessions or as independent work or homework for those students that are ready. This would also make an excellent summer homework assignment.
Check out our book companion readers for Mo Willems books:
Book Companion Reader for the book The Pigeon Needs a Bath!
Book Companion Reader for the book The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog!
Book Companion Reader for the Book Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!
Book Companion Reader for the book Let's Go for a Drive!
Book Companion Reader for the Book I Really Like Slop!
Book Companion Reader for the book Happy Pig Day!
Book Companion Reader for the book Today I Will Fly!
Book Companion Reader for the book My New Friend Is So Fun!
Book Companion Reader for the book A Big Guy Took My Ball!
Follow me by clicking on the green star on any of my pages to learn about my new products, sales, and discounts.
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit:
You can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products. Submit feedback when you purchase, or go to My Purchases at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits at www.teacherspayteachers.com/Tptcredits to find out how to redeem credits on any future TpT purchase.