Need to further your students learning after reading the book "Room on the Broom" by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler? Use these activities! The writing worksheets are differentiated to challenge your students appropriately. The story elements, retell, and character traits worksheets are perfect for organizing the story. The rhyming words worksheet is great for applying literacy practice to this story. The poster reminds students of the book theme.
- Theme Poster
- Story Elements Worksheet
- Retell Worksheet
- Character Traits Worksheet
- Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Descriptive Writing Worksheet (differentiated #1)
- Descriptive Writing Worksheet (differentiated #2)
- Creative Writing Worksheet (differentiated #1)
- Creative Writing Worksheet (differentiated #2)
Morrison Kinders products are made with love and take ample time to complete. Please show your appreciation by giving positive feedback. For new products and sales, follow me by clicking the green star by my picture. Thanks!