Planting a Rainbow is about a mother and daughter who liked to plant colorful flowers together and create a rainbow in their garden. This is a great book for spring.
With simple concepts and words and beautiful illustrations, this book is perfect for learning about plants.
Included in this resource:
• Day 1 - Before, During, After Reading Plans – Vocabulary and Writing
• Day 2 - Before, During, After Reading Plans – CvC Words
• Day 3 - Before, During, After Reading Plans – Anchor Chart, Parts of a Plant
• Day 4 - Before, During, After Reading Plans – Song, Labeling
• Day 5- Before, During, After Reading Plans – Following Directions
• Math –Addition
• Extra Worksheets
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us
by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com
Visit our blog at The Fun Factory Blog.
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory on Facebook