This simple book is great for spring to introduce your students to plants. What a plant needs to grow, parts of a plant and the life cycle of a carrot are science concepts covered in this teaching resource. The unit has 5 days of before, during and after lesson plans and reading activities (centers and worksheets).
Table of Contents:
• Day 1 - Before, During, After Reading Plans – Vocabulary and Writing
• Day 2 - Before, During, After Reading Plans – Syllables
• Day 3 - Before, During, After Reading Plans – Sequencing
• Day 4 - Before, During, After Reading Plans – What a plant needs to grow
• Day 5- Before, During, After Reading Plans – Parts of a plant
• Student Readers – Parts of a Plant and Needs of a Plant
• Math – Counting 1-12; Addition
• Extra Worksheets
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us
by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our blog at The Fun Factory Blog.
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory on Facebook