An amazing story to boost your students self-confidence now accompanied by a study unit to practice reading, writing and vocabulary skills! Introduce your students to lovely Gerald, who thought he did not know how to dance, but turned out to be the most amazing dancer in the world!
Activity pack includes a variety of activities on writing, vocabulary, reading mastery ranging from easy to difficult ones. You know exactly what you are buying! Click preview to see full version of all pages in mini-size! Please check the list below to ensure that the worksheets fit your classroom level:
Reading Literature skills
• Filling in the story map
• Answering quiz and open questions about the plot of the story
• Retelling the story
• Finding suitable words for describing Gerald
• Naming and coloring the animals in the story
• Singling out the relevant words only
• Related words matching
• Expressing personal opinion to the writing prompts
• Comparing the character at the beginning and the end of the story
10 pages altogether. If you have further questions, check thumbnails and preview or ask me in Questions And Answers or on my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Empty Jar Illustrations
Thank you for interest in this product and happy teaching!