No print and no prep ActivInspire flipchart companion to Don and Audrey Wood’s book is a language comprehension activity. Students with autism and developmental delays increase their understanding of action words (i.e. climbing, picking, guarding) and positional words (i.e. top, bottom).
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• activating features to move the cute illustrations and visual supports provide assistance in learning vocabulary and sentence comprehension
• choice field of 2 for each "What is the mouse doing?" question
• sequencing activity with “first, next, then, last” visuals provided
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
• 19 interactive pages
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities!
**Must have ActivInspire software.**