Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you need some help getting ready for your spring book fair? Grab this collection, get organized, and let your stress fade away! Most of my forms are editable, so you can customize them for YOUR library without starting from scratch!
- "Daily Sales Report" form (The heading can be customized.)
- "Money Bundle Slips" (These are for organizing/labeling money before turning it in.)
- "Pocket Jar Money" form (This is for keeping up with kids who owe you money.)
- "Book Fair Sales History over Time" form (The heading can be customized.)
- "Last Copy Tags" (One version is editable.)
- "SOLD OUT sign" (This is for a whiteboard display of popular, sold out items.)
- "Book Fair Schedule" (This simple volunteer schedule has one editable version.)
- "Book Fair “Last Book” Pre-Paid Orders" form (The heading can be customized.)
- "Book Fair Volunteers" forms (These three versions are more detailed.)
- Pre-Fair (One version is editable.)
- During the Fair (One version is editable.)
- After the Fair (One version is editable.)
- "Volunteer Thank You Notes"
- "Volunteer Name Tags" (Names can be added within a text box.)
- "Book Fair Wish List" (One version has "I Can" statements, the other is editable.)
- "Case Labels and Small Table Numbers" (These have cute clipart with fossils!)
- "Large Table Numbers 1-12" (This is a bigger, matching version of the set above.)
- "Poster Labels and Poster Box Labels" (Print these on BRIGHT paper!)
- "Book Bucks" (These are for incentives or to “pay” student crew members.)
- "Gift Certificates" (These are provided in color or in black and white. The set also includes editable versions.)
- "Thank You Kit" (These are a hit for a Grandparents' Day or "Grand Event")
- "Scavenger Hunt" (Two versions are based on the K-3/4-6 author videos and include answer keys. The other is a blank form with text boxes so you can create your own.)
- "Banner “Let’s RAWR about Books!” (Includes an “O” in case you would rather spell “ROAR.” :) )
Each item is at least partially pictured in my preview. Take a peek and see if my book fair helpers collection can help chase away some of your book fair stress! I hope you have a very successful fair!
Follow That Library Girl to hear news about new resources, updates, freebies, and sales!
Did You Know You Can Receive FREE Resources by Earning TpT Credits? It’s easy!
-Login to TpT and click your username at the top.
-Find the “BUY” heading and click on your “MY PURCHASES” link.
-Under each purchase listing, find the “PROVIDE FEEDBACK” link.
-Click through the rating buttons and leave a quick, helpful comment.
-Each time you leave feedback, you’ll earn one TpT credit.
-Earning 20 credits rolls over into a $1 credit to spend in any TpT store!
Thank you for taking time to offer resource feedback! I appreciate it so much! :)