Organizing A Classroom Library!
Tired of a messy classroom library?
Looking for a system that puts the kids in charge?
Are you always looking for books on a specific level for that one kid?
Leveling My Library will do just that!
In a few short hours you can organize your classroom library into a manageable center that the kids can use!
Your books will be divided into workable sections grouped by reading level. Each book has a label with the level on it so that the kids know where to return it. Two different labels are included. One label is geared towards Accelerated Reader schools and the other label is more general.
This packet includes:
* detailed directions and pictures of the bins
* premade level signs from 0.1 - 6.9 in 7 different colors/shape options
* blank labels so that you can write your own for specific authors/subjects
* Chapter Book Club pieces - to get our youngest readers working on chapter books
What you will need to purchase:
* plastic bins (or you might already have something you can use)
* clear packing tape
* Avery address labels (optional)
This packet uses both WORD and a PDF. The Avery labels are set up in Word. Your purchase will come in a zip file. Simply open it up and print what your need!
Get ready to engage your kiddos with a CLASSROOM LIBRARY that ROCKS!
Download the preview to see a sample of the pages included in the packet.
You might also like:
Reading Centers Made Easy
Grade 2 Math and Language Arts Test Bundle
Reading Games – Great for RTI
Visit My TPT Store
Come Collaborate with me!
Blog (Smith’s Safari Adventures – Tracy Smith)
Want to receive email updates when I post new products, freebies, and SALES? Click the green star at the top to start following my store!
© Tracy Smith 2017