Give students a choice on how they retell their understanding of a novel or story by using this 4 x 4 (16 choices) choice board.
A few examples of the choices:
- Create an illustrated timeline; include 4-7 main events from the story.
- Create an interview with one of the characters or the author.
- Imagine you are one of the characters; write a diary of the main events in that character's life.
- Produce a news broadcast reporting 4-7 main events from the story.
The rubrics are on a 1-4 scale and user-friendly; two per page for ease of printing.
- 1 for students to self-assess their project
- 1 for you
Print out the boards for students or save resources by posting the single version in Google Classroom or on your website.
Two different borders to choose from or black and white.
Two boards: one with a few blanks for you to customize how many key events your want your students to include.
- Please check out the other items in my store! I am just starting out this Spring of 2018 and am looking forward to getting ideas and suggestions from you.