that help your students prepare for reading
and writing book reports
Provide your students a year-long tool
to reading with these Book Report Bookmarks
provide 16 questions
each to guide students through the reading process and to help them evaluate the book's characters, setting, plot, theme
, and more.
Question cards are also provided, allowing you to print and set up student response groups to evaluate each assigned book in your reading or any subject area class.
Works with ANY BOOK
A teacher direction and idea card
is also included.
• Book Character Analysis Paper Doll Assignment
• The Last Book in the Universe Reading Guide & Cumulative Assignments
• 7 Poem Templates or Direction Cards for ANY Class for Reading, Analysis, More!
• Short Story or Reading Mini Projects - Review or Activity
• The Bass, the River and Sheila Mant Student Reading Guide
• The Cold Equations by Tom Godwin Short Story Student Reading Guide
• Reading Guide for Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck + Writing Assignment
• Reading African Folktales Activity with Information Organizer
• Mr. Parker by Laurie Colwin Reading Graphic Organizer and Guide
• Mark Twain Life on the Mississippi Ch8-9 Reading Guide & Activities
• Kate Chopin Mini Unit w/Scavenger Hunt Bio, Timeline Activity, Reading
• 2 Day Mini-Lesson & Student Reading Guide for "Boys and Girls"
See my TpT Store for other great student and teacher tools, lesson activities, bio cards, scavenger hunts, and so much more for the Social Studies and Language Arts classroom.