Book Report | 3D Book Review Dodecahedron Project
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Book reports will never be the same! These literacy response activities are sure to please ALL your students. With so many ways to show their understanding, students will be more engaged than ever in sharing their learning!In this bundle, you get the following items: Book Report Dodecahedron ProjectPrice $6.80Original Price $8.50Save $1.70
- This bundle includes my 9 TOP-SELLING dodecahedron projects! It would cost you over $40 to buy them separately!***PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY OWN ONE OR MORE OF THE ITEMS IN THIS BUNDLE! PLEASE CHECK CAREFULLY SO YOU DO NOT BUY THE SAME PROJECT AGAIN!***With these dodecahedrons, not only do you get toPrice $36.00Original Price $45.00Save $9.00
Looking for a NON-TRADITIONAL, YET ENGAGING BOOK REPORT that will have your students using their reading, writing, and art skills? Then this is the book report project for you!
This amazing 27-page project, geared towards FICTIONAL STORIES, will have your students turn 12 circles they have completed with different assignments and projects into a geometrical wonder- the Dodecahedron.
This resource has everything you need to get your students excited and involved in this hands-on book report adventure!
- Connections (text to text, text to self, and text to world)
- Author Bio
- Persuasive Writing
- and More!!!
Step-by-step assembly directions (with pictures of each step) are included. Also, in-depth instructions on how to complete each circle are provided with an example to give you an idea of what it should look like.
Check out the Preview for an idea of everything you will get when purchasing this resource.
AND, Don't forget that this project will give you one amazing display for your hallway, classroom, or school entrance.
Elisa K. said:
"This project totally ROCKED! My students LOVED it and it was a breeze for them to complete independently after reading a CCSS text exemplar! They helped each other putting it together and the finished display was AMAZING! Lots of "oohs" and "ahhs" from other teachers when I hung them in our hallway! Great product!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jennifer S. said:
"This is a fabulous kit with clear directions. I teach at a home school co-op had kids asking to do this project after seeing one child complete hers. With older kids (my group is 5th grade), it worked as a completely self-directed activity; I just assigned a certain number of pages to be completed each day. I highly recommend this kit and think $5 is a bargain!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Elizabeth O. said:
"I am not sure who is more excited - my student or me! Thank you for providing a little Math along with the Language and Reading skills." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
And, here is a blog post from the blog "Teaching by the Sea". It really gives you an up-close view of this book report project (the old edition) in action and her insight about how to get the most mileage out of the project!
Click HERE to check it out!
A rubric for grading IS included. However, due to the varying needs of teachers, it may be simply a springboard for you to create one that better fits your needs!
Engage your students and buy this hands-on project today!
John, Created by MrHughes
- Book Report
- Back-to-School (Collaborative)
- Christmas Ornament (Mini-Dodecahedron Project)
- 100th Day of School
- Valentine's Day (Card Exchange Mini-Dodecahedron Project)
- Links to The Past
- End of the Year
- Journey Through the Solar System
- Traditions Around the World (Collaborative)
- Math Facts Mastery (Full mastery program with assessments, tracking sheets, and more)
- New Year's
© Created by MrHughes. Use for a single classroom and/or teacher. Additional copies must be purchased if you plan to share them with other teachers. No part of this resource may be posted on a blog (personal or commercial), web page/site, server, or other location accessible by multiple people. Violations of this notice are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).