Need a more engaging book report? Create a lapbook book report! This project would be perfect for an intervention period or for an independent at home project! This product can be used for any fictional novel, short story, or picture book. Students practice key Common Core skills like summarizing, citing evidence, point of view, and listing themes.
Eight different activities to help students respond to reading!
- Cover to decorate (5)
- Book Facts & Review
- Write a Book Blurb
- Character Retell as an 80 year old
- Character's Social Media page
- Book Themes
- Character Values & Citing Evidence Flipbook
- Memorable Quote & Character Trait Flipbook
- Character's Problem & Solution Flipbook
All pages are 8 1/2 by 11 and fit in a standard folder lapbook or 12x19 folded construction paper. Most pages contain a duplicate copy to save paper. Lines and large writing areas accommodate student handwriting.
Check out the preview for a lapbook pages & sample book!
This lapbook is also part of two bundles. Buy together & save!
- Character Reading Unit Bundle
- Civil Rights Lapbook Bundle
Hope this can help in your classroom!