This packet was designed to introduce students to book reports. 3 lessons are included but they are meant to be adaptable for your classroom and your students. Change the format as you need.
PLEASE NOTE: Lessons on completing the first draft, revising, proofreading, and writing the final draft are not included. This packet is only meant to help you introduce book reports to your students and get them started on planning out their first one.
- 3 Lessons
- Corduroy Book Report and Comprehension
- Go, Dog. Go! Book Report and Comprehension
- Too Much or Too Little Worksheet
- Book Report: Planning Worksheet (Double-Sided)
- First side: 3 Books and reasons for liking each one
- Second side: Filling out information on the book of your choice
- 2 Final Draft Forms (one with guidelines and one blank)