This dodecahegron is a 3D shape with 12 faces!
This project is a great book report project that requires students to report on higher level thinking/ comprehension skills using their book report books. The requirments are aligned to most common core standards such as (describing the character and setting in depth, making inferences and referring to details, summarizing, determing the point of view and theme, identifying the author's craft, etc)
And make for an AWESOME classroom DISPLAY!
This product includes:
1. Parent letter exlpaining the project with rubric attached
2. A reminder note for when you get closer to the due date
3. A rubric to score the project
4. 12 templates that have the face of the dodecahedron and have the directions for each face (each part of the project) listed right on the page for students to refer to.
5. Once students are done collecting all the information, they cut out the circles and fold the circle where it connects with the pentagon. Fold inward so the folded part is on the side with the writing. Next start glueing all the flaps to other faces!
6. Share with the class, other classes, staff members, and hang from you cieling.