A dodecahedron is a 3D shape with 12 faces! This project will allow students to cut and glue there projects into a dodecahedron shape
ENTIRE resource available for PREVIEW! Check out the preview to scroll through the entire project!
This project is a great book report project that requires students to report on higher level thinking/ comprehension skills using their book report books.
The requirements are aligned to most common core standards such as (describing the character and setting in depth, making inferences and referring to details, summarizing, determining the point of view and theme, identifying the author's craft, etc)
And make for an AWESOME classroom DISPLAY!
This product includes:
1. Parent letter explaining the project with rubric attached
2. A reminder note for when you get closer to the due date
3. A rubric to score the project (4, 3, 2, 1 scale Total of 25 Points)
4. 12 templates that have the face of the dodecahedron which also include directions for student reference. (Write with pencil then trace with marker)
5. Once students are done collecting all the information, they cut out the circles and fold the circle where it connects with the pentagon. Fold inward so the folded part is on the side with the writing. Next start glueing all the flaps to other faces!
6. Share with the class, other classes, staff members, and hang from your classroom ceiling =)