Also included in
- Everything in this bundle is meant to be used with whatever books your students are reading, which makes it perfect for reading workshop, independent reading, or guided reading. Great for improving reading comprehension and digging into close reading. Some of the highlights include:More than 100 no-$79.80$104.80Save $25.00
Try these 15 creative book projects to spice up your reading program. These fun, hands-on projects will hold your students accountable for their reading and are sure to motivate even the most reluctant reader. Each engaging project includes a student handout explaining what to do and a grading rubric.
Check out the preview to learn much more!
How is this resource structured?
- 15 projects (10 with digital options)
- Each project has a project explanation sheet
- Each project has a sheet with a project checklist, a reading reminder bookmark, and a grading rubric
What about the digital options?
- 10 of the projects have a Google Slides digital option
- The digital file includes an instructional video that walks students through the process
- The digital version includes a basic template to get students started
Common Core Standards addressed are also included, written out by grade level for easy reference.
This product includes the following pages:
- Introduction page
- Common Core Standards
- Book in a Box Book Project (with digital)
- Timeline Book Project (with digital)
- Mobile Book Project
- Shoebox Diorama Book Project
- Collage Book Project (with digital)
- Movie Poster Book Project
- Graphic Chapter Book Project (with digital)
- Main Character Book Project (with digital)
- Setting Book Project (with digital)
- Scrapbook Book Project (with digital)
- Digital Presentation Book Project
- Glossary and Word Search Book Project (with digital)
- Board Game Book Project (with digital)
- Letter Exchange Book Project (with digital)
- Create a Test Book Project
- Choice Boxes for all Projects
- Book Projects Notes (2 formats)
These are great for independent reading and reading workshop. Many teachers assign one project a month. You may also want to let your students select their own projects. You are sure to use these again and again for years to come!
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom