Also included in
- Everything in this bundle is meant to be used with whatever books your students are reading, which makes it perfect for reading workshop, independent reading, or guided reading. Great for improving reading comprehension and digging into close reading. Many include digital options with Google Slides$79.30$105.30Save $26.00
Try these 15 creative book projects to spice up your reading program. These book project worksheets include everything you need for a comprehensive reading unit!
- 15 Creative Book Projects
- Google Slides (no outside materials needed!)
- Video Instructions
- Digital or Print
- Video Instructions
- Self-Checking or Short Answer
- Multiple versions of the recording sheet included
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
This product includes the following pages:
- Introduction page
- Common Core Standards
- Book in a Box Book Project (with digital)
- Timeline Book Project (with digital)
- Mobile Book Project
- Shoebox Diorama Book Project
- Collage Book Project (with digital)
- Movie Poster Book Project
- Graphic Chapter Book Project (with digital)
- Main Character Book Project (with digital)
- Setting Book Project (with digital)
- Scrapbook Book Project (with digital)
- Digital Presentation Book Project
- Glossary and Word Search Book Project (with digital)
- Board Game Book Project (with digital)
- Letter Exchange Book Project (with digital)
- Create a Test Book Project
- Choice Boxes for all Projects
- Book Projects Notes (2 formats)
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "It's always great to find a new resource that can work well for either or both of my in-classroom learners as well as my distance learning students!" -Dyanna K.
✏️ "I cannot say enough about how wonderful this product is. It's VERY detailed and lays everything out perfectly so students are able to work independently. HIGHLY recommend." -Melissa L.
✏️ "I assigned the Digital Scrapbook one week ago with a two week window for submitting. My students are so excited about the project I had students submit beautiful projects three days later. They tell me they've been working on their book reports instead of playing Minecraft! I call that a win! Thank you for the fabulous resource!" -Athena M.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Reading Response Task Cards
- Close Reading Toolkit - Literature
- Close Reading Toolkit - Informational Text
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom