Also included in
- Everything in this bundle is meant to be used with whatever books your students are reading, which makes it perfect for reading workshop, independent reading, or guided reading. Great for improving reading comprehension and digging into close reading. Some of the highlights include:More than 100 no-$79.70$102.70Save $23.00
Try these 15 creative book projects to spice up your reading program. These fun, hands-on projects will hold your students accountable for their reading and are sure to motivate even the most reluctant reader. Each engaging project includes a student handout explaining what to do and a grading rubric.
These projects will work well for distance learning. The project instructions do not need to be printed and can be referenced from a screen, however, the rubrics should be printed out.
Two PDFs are included in the download: One contains the entire product (student pages plus teacher instructions, table of contents, and Common Core standards), while the other includes only the student pages.
This video will show you how to select individual pages to save to your Google Drive.
The handouts and rubrics are all formatted the same (with different borders and clip art), so what you see in the preview and thumbnails is exactly what you get.
Common Core Standards addressed are also included, written out by grade level for easy reference.
This product includes the following pages:
- Introduction page
- Common Core Standards
- Book in a Box Book Project
- Timeline Book Project
- Mobile Book Project
- Shoebox Diorama Book Project
- Collage Book Project
- Movie Poster Book Project
- Graphic Chapter Book Project
- Main Character Book Project
- Setting Book Project
- Scrapbook Book Project
- PowerPoint Book Project
- Glossary and Word Search Book Project
- Board Game Book Project
- Letter Exchange Book Project
- Create a Test Book Project
- Choice Boxes for all Projects
- Book Projects Notes (2 formats)
These are great for independent reading and reading workshop. Many teachers assign one project a month. You may also want to let your students select their own projects. You are sure to use these again and again for years to come!
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom