If you are looking for a simple yet realistic book report for your students to do once they finish a book to keep track of student reading this product is just what you need! Designed for grades 1-3 you will have 10 pages of simple yet effective book report pages to pick and choose from to meet the needs of your classroom.
What is included:
In this product you will receive 10 pages for students to create book reports with! You do not have to use all 10! Use what works for your students and your classroom. Here is a brief idea of what each page requires:
1- Cover. Students draw a cover for their book and write the title, author and illustrator.
2- Book Facts. Students list basic facts about the book and tell us what the book was mostly about
3. Story Structure: Characters. Students write/draw about the characters in the book.
4. Story Structure: Setting. Students write/draw about where and when the story takes place.
5. Story Structure: Plot. Students write/draw about the major events/actions that take place in their story.
6. Sequence of Events- students can draw or write about the 4 main events that happened and put them in order.
7. Compare/Contrast- students can choose 2 characters to compare/contrast, two events, two places in the story OR students can compare/contrast themselves to their favorite character in the story.
8. My Book Review- students write their own reviews for the book they read. Students choose a feeling after reading and then write a short review on why they are feeling this way.
9. My Book Review- for non-writers students can draw how they are feeling and try to show why they feel this way after finishing their book.
10- Coming Soon… students can create posters/advertisements to showcase a movie/TV/sequel to the book they read. They can make this up of course!
11- Readers are Leaders poster for your classroom (comes with reading chart ideas!)