Book Reports that Motivate! Pick a Genre! GOOGLE - Digital and Printable
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
This resource contains creative book reports in a variety of genres and types of reports! Students absolutely love these book reports, they are engaged and motivated to read and write! Win win! They are perfect for summer projects too!
This now comes in PDF, POWERPOINT, AND GOOGLE (PowerPoint and Google are designed for students to write in the boxes). Links and Teacher Notes are included in the PDF.
Included in every book report:
★ Materials Needed
★ Student Directions
★ Templates for rough drafts
Book Reports Table of Contents:
1. FICTION: Paper Bag Book Report
2. MYSTERY: Mystery Board Game
3. MYSTERY: Mystery Pizza Book Report
4. MYSTERY: Choose-An-Ending Book Report
(The variety of mystery book reports can also be used for differentiation.)
5. BIOGRAPHY: Cereal Box Biography (Templates for the cereal box are included.)
6. HISTORICAL FICTION: Choice Book Report (Poster, PowerPoint, or Shoebox)
7. ANY GENRE: 100 POINT BOOK REPORT (Choose 5 of the 11 activities)
8. FAIRY TALE: Cinderella Tri-Fold (Students are expected to read 3 different Cinderella stories. This also includes charts and Venn-Diagrams to gather thoughts. The tri-fold template is included.)
9. TALL TALE: Elements of Tall Tales (Chart and Venn-Diagram included)
10. PRESENTATION EXPECTATIONS: How to organize book report presentations and presentation evaluation templates
Thank you for visiting my store!
GO TO ROCKINRESOURCES.COM TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS AND HOW I TEACH TO MOTIVATE, EDUCATE, DIFFERENTIATE. DON'T FORGET TO JOIN FOR THE EXCLUSIVE FREEBIE VAULT!
GRAB TEACHING TIPS FROM:
Other reading products:
Fiction and Nonfiction Reading Response Printables
Bunnicula Unit Activities and Test
Common Core Reading Response Log for Fiction and Nonfiction
Reading Skills Interactive Review Game
ABC Order and Dictionary Guide Words
Pink and Say Activities and Test
Reading Comprehension Strategies Anchor Charts, Notebook Cards, Practice Sheet
Text Evidence Slides, Examples, Practice
Parts of Speech Interactive Games
OTHER BACK TO SCHOOL OR MONTHLY RESOURCES
MONTHLY WORD LISTS FOR WRITING
Time Capsule Activity for Beginning and End of Year- Super Cute!
Classroom Management Guide, Rules, Rewards, Awards
Classroom Library, Book Bins, Calendar Labels
Are you looking for different products?
STEP-BY-STEP WRITING PROGRAMS (GRADES 1-8) -motivate students AND boost test scores!