Book Review Animal Research Report Biography Templates Women's History Month
- Google Apps™
Products in this Bundle (4)
4 beautifully designed (and EDITABLE) report projects for your students for the end of the year or anytime during the year! Create the exact presentation you want for your students but customizing any of the projects to fit your needs.
This bundle includes report templates to share all about a country, animal, famous person, or book while working with all sorts of text features (headings, table of contents, photos, captions, fun facts, bold words, glossary, and more).
- Biography Writing Report
- Animal Research Report
- Country Reports
- Book Reports Class Activity (all students work in one presentation)
When you purchase this bundle, you'll receive any new report templates I add, FREE. Grab this bundle now, because the price will go up when I add any additional products.
- Open the Google Slides presentation and decide which slides you want your students to complete or give them the freedom to choose. Simply delete the rest.
- There are multiple versions of the same slide in each project so you can decide which formats you’d like to use for your students (or specific students). Decide if you want students to type in bulleted form or paragraph form.
- Edit any of the guiding questions that I’ve included to help students know what information they can talk about on each slide.
- Type in any special writing lingo you use or directions that you want your students to remember (ex. what they should include in their introduction).
- When you love it, send the presentation to your students to complete through Google Classroom or send them the Google Slides link.
Student directions are included on every slide.
Yes! I created these activities so you have maximum freedom to customize the slides exactly how you want them. (Most resources on TpT on not like this)
- All of the text is 100% editable. Just click and type!
- The formatting is 100% editable (Except for a couple slides due to image copyright)
- You can easily change the headings on the slides.
- Students can easily change the image boxes from portrait to landscape depending on the images they find.
- You can delete or duplicate any slide in the presentations.
- I purposely did not lock down the elements on the slides so students have the freedom to make the presentation their own.
YES! That's the beauty of Google Slides. Students can easily work in the same presentation, each from their own computers. Assign a presentation to specific students in Google Classroom or have one student share their presentation with the others using the share button in Google Slides.
They're great for students and teachers who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy. Share these activities through Google Classroom or simply share the links.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
End of the Year Activities
• May/June End of the Year Jamboards (includes Autograph activity)
• End of the Year Memory Slideshow (Great for parent celebrations/Open House)
• End of the Year Student Awards
• End of the Year Autograph Party
• Summer Multiplication Mystery Pictures
• Summer and Fall Themed Daily Agenda Slides
• Thank Your Classroom Volunteers - Slideshow in Google Slides
All Year Resources
• Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences
• Assignment and Agenda Slides with Timers
• Digital and Printable Newsletters
• Collaborative Kindness Activities in Google Slides
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• ENTIRE YEAR BUNDLE ( $17 of free products!)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
•FREE Google Video Course for Teachers (Slides, Forms, Classroom, more)
• Writer's Workshop Anchor Chart/Class Mini-Lesson Jamboards
• Math Mats and Manipulatives Jamboards
• Reading Response Jamboard Templates
• Valentine's Day Class Jamboard Activity
• January and February Discussion Jamboards
• March and April Discussion Jamboards
• Jamboard Templates GROWING BUNDLE (GET THEM ALL)
• Animal Research Report in Google Slides
• Biography Report Template in Google Slides
• Host a Poetry Writing Celebration! (Virtual or In-Class)
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• 2ND GRADE MATH BUNDLE ($20 worth of free products)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
• ENTIRE YEAR BUNDLE ($21 worth of free products!)
Beginning of the Year
• Meet the Teacher Letters and Slideshow
• Back to School Night/Open House/Meet the Teacher Presentation
• Back to School Forms for Parents and Students
• Top 5 Picks of Summer Collaborative Class Activity
• 9 Back to School Google Activities
• All About Me Collaborative Slideshow
• Digital Growth Mindset and Classroom Rules Poster Activity
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• ENITIRE BACK TO SCHOOL BUNDLE ($31 worth of free products)