This fun bulletin board idea
serves a dual purpose: add color and excitement to your classroom WHILE holding students accountable during independent reading
Students will LOVE reading and reflecting on their books. Teachers will LOVE not having to think of new bulletin boards every month! :)
This resource includes pages for 12 themes:
• Winter (mittens)
• New Year (party hats)
• Valentine's Day (hearts)
• St. Patrick's Day (shamrocks)
• Spring (raindrops)
• Easter (eggs)
• Summer (buckets)
• Back to Summer (clipboards)
• Fall (pumpkins)
• Halloween (ghosts)
• Thanksgiving (turkeys)
• Christmas (Christmas trees)
Each Theme Includes:
• Bulletin Board Letters: "Book Reviews!"
• Bulletin Board Letters: "Books We Love!"
• Half Page Reading Responses
• Quarter Page Reading Responses
Every Reading Response Shape Includes:
• Book Title
• 10 Stars to color in
• I gave this book __ out of 10 stars because...
• Book Summary
• Book Review By...
• Fiction/Non-Fiction Checkboxes
*Click on PREVIEW to see more!
Looking for other reading incentive resources?
• Book Bracket: Friendly Reading Competition
• Super Books: Engage in Reading
• Book Elections!