Also included in
- This set of 6 Doodle and Do resources is packed with fun, engaging, and of course, educational lessons that will have your students begging for more! The “Essentials Bundle” is filled with 6 resources that you can use all year long. There are resources for the beginning of the year, end of the year$19.99$23.76Save $3.77
- Your students will LOVE these DOODLE BOOK REPORTS! This bundle includes a set of 5 doodle book reviews. Each book review includes a book report template with a different doodle theme. You’ll find the following themed book reviews in this bundle:School ThemeCinema ThemeWilderness ThemeTravel ThemeOc$13.99$16.45Save $2.46
Take book reports and book projects to a whole new level with this super fun Doodle Book Review! First, students complete a step-by-step planning guide. They’ll reflect on the book’s characters, plot, setting, and theme. In addition, they’ll rate the book, identify an important quote, write a summary, describe the book in just three words, and even make up an award for the book. Next, they’ll use their insights from their planning pages to design a Doodle Book Review. Using a doodle template, they’ll create a book review like no other! It’s visually appealing and super motivating! This book report is so much fun!
This Doodle Book Review includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plans (2 pages)
- Step-by-Step Book Review Planning Guide (2 pages)
- Doodle Book Review
Ways to Use this Resource:
- Have students complete the Doodle Book Review after a whole-class novel study.
- Assign the book review as a book report project along with an independent reading program.
- Give to students to complete over a school break.
- Include the Doodle Book Review as part of a summer reading initiative.
- Provide as a creative book report option any time during the school year.
Other Doodle and Do Resources…
- Doodle and Do Reading Skills bundle! - Making Inferences, Finding the Main Idea, Fact & Opinion, Sequencing, and Summarizing
- 5 Nonfiction Text Structure Mini-Units - Problem/Solution, Compare and Contrast, Descriptive, Chronological Order, and Cause and Effect
- How to Study for a Test Doodle Notes and 5 Learning Stations
- Writing Responses with Text-Based Evidence Doodle Notes and 5 Learning Stations
You may also like:
- Listening Comprehension Unit - Based on a nonfiction passage about Malala Yousafzai
- 101 Writing Prompts - Students choose which creative prompt they would like to respond to.
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Brain Waves Instruction