Also included in
- Independent Reading Growing BUNDELThis is a growing bundle. Please read the product description carefully to understand which resources are included and which have not yet been added.This is a GROWING bundle that I will continue to add as I complete the year with my little one!You are purchasing PAR$27.27$38.95Save $11.68
- This bundle includes a variety of book reviews. They include printable lessons, worksheets, handouts, activities, assignments & rubrics. Save 30% off original products.1. A traditional book review2. A book tweet3. A book talk & book ad presentation BONUS FILES:*Book Review 2 Tweet Package (P$16.10$23.00Save $6.90
Book Talk & Book Ad Assignment with Exemplars (distance learning)
Why do you need this product:
Want to get your students excited about reading? Have them share books they love in order to get their friends interested in new books.
Google versions of files included. See READ ME FIRST file.
How this product will help:
This product can be used to guide students through the process of writing about, and sharing, their favorite books through book talks.
Use in class or via distance learning and have students present via video streaming.
- Instructions and suggested ways of using the assignment
- Assignment sheet outlining:
- What a book talk is
- Requirements for assignments
- Suggestions for how to write the book talk
- Suggestions for how to create the book ad visual
- a planning worksheet
- a rubric
- 6 student exemplars (plus links to additional examples)
- teacher and student instructional video
*added in Flipgrid option, instructions, exemplars
*added in editable slides (PowerPoint instead of pdf)
*added in links to examples and videos
*separated student and teacher instructions into different files
*add in access to google versions
For a soley google version go to: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Google-Book-Talk-Book-Ad-Assignment-with-Exemplars-distance-learning-5412109
Other activities you may like:
Online Learning skills:
eLearning orientation activities:
- eLearning: Lesson Plan Template & First Day(s) Activities PPT (distance)
- eLearning Orientation: 15 Digital Get to Know You Activities PPT (distance)
Graphic organizers activities:
Oral language activities:
- Fishbowl Discussion: Group/class Activity/Assignment/Worksheets/Rubric-distance(geared to ELA but could be used for any course)
- Book Talk & Book Ad Assignment with Exemplars (distance learning)
- Novel Study (for any book) Student Workbook
- Analysis Questions for any Fictional Text: 2 Formats-Mind Map and Questions
- Reading Tracking Sheets: calendar & text reading now/next sheet EDITABLE
- Book Review2Tweet Package: Lessons, Worksheets, Assignments, Exemplars & Rubrics
- TWEET (Book Review )Package: Lessons, Assignment, Worksheets, Rubric & Exemplars
- Book Review Package: Lessons, Worksheets, Assignment sheet, Exemplars & Rubric
Literary Terms with Mentor Texts activities:
- 5 Elements of Fiction-Lesson & Activities-Distance Learning
- Mind Maps of Literary Term/Elements Posters/handouts
- PLOT-lessons and student worksheets (editable PowerPoint)
- CHARACTER interactive lessons & activities (editable) PowerPoint
- Fiction Unit Terms BUNDEL: Lesson, Activities, Worksheets, Handouts and Posters Bundle
- Independent Reading BUNDEL
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
If you found this resource to be valuable in your teaching, please consider reviewing it.
TPT gives you credits for your reviews that can be used on future purchases.
To write a review:
- Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in).
- Click on the Provide Feedback button beside your purchase.
- Give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Questions? Requests for new products?
If you have questions, suggestions for improvements, or if there are any errors please feel free to contact me via:
- TPT Q&A or
Find out about new products, updates and sales:
Follow me on TPT:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo
- Click the star to become a follower.
Connect with Me