If you are looking to have your students do book reviews in class, look no further than this comprehensive guide to implementing book reviews in your English Language Arts class!
This guide includes:
1) Directions for teachers (including modeling tips)
2) a chart to keep track of what students are reading throughout the year including a space for Lexile level of their novels
3) Good and Bad Sample Introduction Paragraph to aid modeling
4) Book review graphic organizer for students
5) Book review rubric for ease of grading