PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Activities, crafts, and worksheets for
A ready-to-print picture book study for the classic children's picture book "The Little Red Hen". Lots of fantastic extension activities. This study has a variety of resources and can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade.
What You Get
- A teacher guide with discussion questions, vocabulary words, and bonus activity ideas.
- Non-fiction article about veterinarians
- Sight Word cards
- Bark, George coloring page
- Glue the bandaids on the hurt puppy project
- Tracing words that George says worksheet
- Help George get to the vet maze
- Tracing worksheet: Help the animals get to the vet
- Cut out George and animals that the vet pulls out craft.
- "How Did Those Animals Get Inside?" writing template
- 3 letter "P is for puppy" handwriting practice pages
- Sight word worksheet (WENT and SAY)
- Blend worksheet (-RK)
- Words in the Story Handwriting Page
- Story Elements
- Character Trait worksheet
- Cut-apart sequencing strips
- Template for students to write and illustrate their own version of the story
Save 25% when you BUY AS A BUNDLE
It's basically like getting picture book studies for FREE!
Create Your Own Bundle of Picture Book Studies:
You Might Also Be Interested in Other Picture Book Studies...
Take a moment toVisit My Store and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
Follow Me On Pinterest to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!