PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
An adorable picture book study for "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?". Lots of fantastic extension activities. This study has a variety of resources and can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade.
What You Get
- A teacher guide with discussion questions, vocabulary words, and bonus activity ideas.
- Color Words worksheet
- Create small puppets template
-What do YOU see drawing and writing worksheet
- Coloring Page
- 9 animal mask templates to coordinate with the book
- 3 letter "B is for Bear" handwriting practice pages
- Sight word worksheet (DO and SEE)
- Sight word cards
- Blend worksheet (BR)
- Words in the Story Handwriting Page
- Sounding out words cards
- Cut-apart sequencing strips (higher level)
- Template for students to write and illustrate their own version of the story
Just buy the Coloring Pages for Classic Picture Books
Create Your Own Bundle of Picture Book Studies:
You Might Also Be Interested in Other Picture Book Studies...
Take a moment to Visit My Store and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
Follow Me On Pinterest to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!