An adorable picture book study for "Sharing the Bread". Lots of fantastic extension activities to help your students enjoy the Thanksgiving season. This study has a variety of resources and can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade.
What You Get
- A teacher guide with discussion questions, vocabulary words, and bonus activity ideas.
- Sharing The Bread coloring page
- "I Am Thankful For" activity page
- Find the difference activity page
- Dot-to-dot pie activity page
- "Our Thanksgiving Feast" cut apart and gluing craft templates
- Thanksgiving Maze
- Finish drawing the girl eating pie activity page
- Indian Head Dress Template
- 3 letter "B is for Bread" handwriting practice pages
- Write the Story Sequence template
- Fill In The Missing Story Word
- Design Your Own Cover template
- Label the Parts of the book (cut and glue)
- Story word and picture sorting activity (cut and glue)
- Finish the Words From The Story (cut and glue the missing letters)
- Sight word worksheet (WE and YOUR)
- Digraph worksheet (UR)
- Words in the Story Handwriting Page
- Sounding out words cards
- Sight Word cards
- Story Elements
- Draw and Write "What Would You Cook For Thanksgiving?" template
- Template for students to write and illustrate their own version of the story
Just buy the Coloring Pages for Classic Picture Books
Create Your Own Bundle of Picture Book Studies:
You Might Also Like...
Take a moment to VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!