PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
An adorable picture book study for "The Biggest Pumpkin Ever". Lots of fantastic extension activities to help your children celebrate and experience fall and halloween. This study has a variety of resources and can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade.
What You Get
- A teacher guide with discussion questions, vocabulary words, and bonus activity ideas.
- Non-fiction article about how pumpkins grow
- Biggest Pumpkin Ever coloring page
- Character Popsicle-stick Puppets
- Circle the Biggest Pumpkins worksheet
- Make Pumpkin Patters worksheet
- Jack-O-Lantern worksheet
- Cut out and glue Jack-O-Lantern face template
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Cards
- Carving a Pumpkin Sequencing Cards
- 3 letter "P is for Pumpkin" handwriting practice pages
- Write the Story Sequence template
- Fill In The Missing Story Word
- Design Your Own Cover template
- Label the Parts of the book (cut and glue)
- Story word and picture sorting activity (cut and glue)
- Finish the Words From The Story (cut and glue the missing letters)
- Sight word worksheet (YOU and BIG)
- Sight Word cards
- Blend worksheet (MP)
- Words in the Story Handwriting Page
- Sounding Out Words cards
- Story Elements
- Character Trait worksheet
- Cut-apart sequencing strips
- Draw and Write "How Would You Help A Pumpkin Grow?" template
- Template for students to write and illustrate their own version of the story
Just buy the Coloring Pages for Classic Picture Books
Create Your Own Bundle of Picture Book Studies:
You Might Be Interested in Other Picture Book Studies...
Take a moment to Visit My Store and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
Follow Me On Pinterest to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!