Picture book study for the picture book "The Biggest Valentine Ever". Lots of fantastic extension activities! This study has a variety of resources and can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade.
What You Get
- The Biggest Valentine Ever coloring page
- Non-Fiction text about how to make valentines
- Color sequencing cards for the teacher about How to Make a Valentine
- Cut-apart sequencing cards for students about How to Make a Valentine with envelope template for storing
- Template for learning to fold and cut out hearts
- Template for creating a Valentine's Mouse
- "Find Valentine Supplies" maze
- "What Do You Need to Make a Valentine" worksheet
- 3 letter "V is for Valentine" handwriting practice pages
- Sight word worksheet (RED and PINK)
- Digraph worksheet (RT)
- Sounding out words cards
- Tracing "Words in the story" worksheet
- Sight Word cards
- Story Elements
- Character Traits worksheet
- Cut-apart text only sequencing strips for story
- Valentine templates with trace-able messages
- Draw and Write "How Would You Make a Valentine?" template
- Template for students to write and illustrate their own version of the story
Want more Valentine's Options?
Buy all 3 in a Valentine's Day Book Bundle and save 25%
Save 35% when you BUY AS A BUNDLE
It's basically like getting picture book studies for FREE!
Just buy the Coloring Pages for Classic Picture Books
Create Your Own Bundle of Picture Book Studies:
You Might Also Be Interested in Other Picture Book Studies...
Take a moment to VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!