PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Activities, crafts, and worksheets for
THE LITTLE RED HEN
An adorable and simple picture book study for the classic children's picture book "The Little Red Hen". Lots of fantastic extension activities. This study has a variety of resources and can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade.
What You Get
- A teacher guide with discussion questions, vocabulary words, and bonus activity ideas.
- Recipe for Whole Wheat Bread
- Sight Word cards
- Little Red Hen coloring page
- Hen color-by-number worksheet
- Mini-booklet of The Little Red Hen for students to trace and color.
- "How Do You Make Bread?" writing template
- 3 letter "H is for Hen" handwriting practice pages
- Sight word worksheet (NOT and I)
- Digraph worksheet (WH)
- Words in the Story Handwriting Page
- Story Elements
- Character Trait worksheet
- Cut-apart sequencing strips (higher level)
- Cut-apart sequencing strips (lower level)
- Template for students to write and illustrate their own version of the story
Save 25% when you BUY AS A BUNDLE
It's basically like getting picture book studies for FREE!
Create Your Own Bundle of Picture Book Studies:
You Might Also Be Interested in Other Picture Book Studies...
Take a moment toVisit My Store and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
Follow Me On Pinterest to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!