Explore the classic children's book with a month of related, cross-curricular activities!
This book study is intended to keep student interest when revisiting a familiar story by incorporating characters into work they can do throughout the classroom. Spreading the activities over the course of a month allows teachers to easily incorporate activities into their plans, even when using a rigorous curriculum.
This book study includes:
- Retelling through story cards and props
- Shared reading
- Number puzzles (differentiated)
- Animal Counting
- Count the Room (differentiated)
- Count & Clip cards
- Cut & Glue story sequencing (differentiated)
- Write the Room (differentiated)
- Write & Draw
- Beginning Sound Unfold & Reveal
- Mitten Measuring (differentiated)
- Size Sorting
- Mitten Memory