Also included in
- Set of 5 beloved picture book studies. Bring a little life to your classroom! Each book study includes teacher guidelines, vocabulary words, sight word worksheets and cards, sequencing strips, coloring pages, dot-to-dots, mazes, cutting and gluing activities, puppets, writing templates, digraph and$17.95$24.75Save $6.80
- A bundle of ALL the picture book studies that I have created and that I will be creating. These adorable picture book companion packages are the perfect addition to your preschool or kindergarten classroom. BRING YOUR FAVORITE BOOKS TO LIFE and help your students really dive deeply into each one. Mo$125.00$249.95Save $124.95
A super cute picture book study for "The Napping House". Lots of fantastic extension activities. This study has a variety of resources and can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade.
What You Get
- A teacher guide with discussion questions
- Book project and activity ideas
- Youtube links to related videos
- Jigsaw puzzle
- Story crown template
- Story patterns “cut and glue” worksheet
- Tracing worksheet
- Big story maze
- Compare stories Venn Diagram worksheet
- “What Do You Think” writing/drawing opportunity
- 2 book reports
- 3 Draw and Write early writer prompts
- 1 writing pennant from story
- Story chain sequencing strips
-Cutting and Stacking the characters template
- Napping House coloring page
- Sleeping Granny coloring page
- What do you need to sleep? worksheet
- 3 letter "G is for Granny" handwriting practice pages
- Write the Story Sequence template
- Fill In The Missing Story Word
- Design Your Own Cover template
- Label the Parts of the book (cut and glue)
- Story word and picture sorting activity (cut and glue)
- Finish the Words From The Story (cut and glue the missing letters)
- Sight word worksheet (WHERE and THAT)
- Sight word cards
- Digraph worksheet (SL)
- Words in the Story Handwriting Page
- Sounding words out cards
- Non-fiction article about children's sleep.
- Cut-apart sequencing strips
- Draw and Write template "What do you like to sleep on?"
- Template for students to write and illustrate their own version of the story
Just buy the Coloring Pages for Classic Picture Books
Create Your Own Bundle of Picture Book Studies:
You Might Be Interested in Other Picture Book Studies...
- The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and The Big Hungry Bear
- Blueberries for Sal
- Stone Soup
- The Snowy Day
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt
- Danny and the Dinosaur
- Owl Moon
- Mrs. Wishy Washy
- The Mitten
- Little Bear
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Where the Wild Things Are
- Harold and the Purple Crayon
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Strega Nona
- The Little Red Hen
- Bark, George!
- The Biggest Pumpkin Ever
- Room on the Broom
- Harry the Dirty Dog
- Sylvester and the Magic Pebble
- Millions of Cats
- The Polar Express
- This First Thanksgiving Day
- Sharing The Bread- An Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving Story
- The Story of the Pilgrims
- Happy Valentine's Day, Little Mouse!
- The Biggest Valentine Ever
Take a moment toVisit My Store and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
Follow Me On Pinterest to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!