PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Activities, crafts, and worksheets for
WE'RE GOING ON A BEAR HUNT
An adorable picture book study for "We're Going on a Bear Hunt". Lots of fantastic extension activities. This study has a variety of resources and can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade.
What You Get
- A teacher guide with discussion questions, vocabulary words, and bonus activity ideas.
- Non-fiction article about bear dens.
- Printable color bear photo to put in your classroom for a bear hunt.
- Template for a cut-out bear for students' own bear hunt.
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt Coloring Page
- Bear mask template
- Letter B Bear dot-to-dot
- Color-by-number Bear worksheet
- Bear Hunt Maze
- Sight word worksheet (IT and GO)
- Sight word cards
- Blend worksheet (NT)
- 3 letter "B is for Bear" handwriting practice pages
- Words in the Story Handwriting Page
- Sounding out word cards
- Story Elements worksheet
- Cut-apart sequencing strips (higher level)
- Cut- apart sequencing strips (lower level)
- Draw and write "How Would You Catch a Bear?"
- Template for students to write and illustrate their own version of the story
Save 25% when you BUY AS A BUNDLE
It's basically like getting picture book studies for FREE!
Create Your Own Bundle of Picture Book Studies:
You Might Also Be Interested in Other Picture Book Studies...
Take a moment toVisit My Store and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
Follow Me On Pinterest to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!