- Set of 5 beloved picture book studies. Bring a little life to your classroom! Each book study includes teacher guidelines, vocabulary words, sight word worksheets and cards, sequencing strips, coloring pages, dot-to-dots, mazes, cutting and gluing activities, puppets, writing templates, digraph and$17.95$24.75Save $6.80
- A bundle of ALL the picture book studies that I have created and that I will be creating. These adorable picture book companion packages are the perfect addition to your preschool or kindergarten classroom. BRING YOUR FAVORITE BOOKS TO LIFE and help your students really dive deeply into each one. Mo$125.00$249.95Save $124.95
A picture book study for the classic children's picture book "Where the Wild Things Are". Lots of fantastic extension activities. This study has a variety of resources and can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade.
What You Get
- Teacher discussion guide
- Max writing topper
- Book project and activity ideas
- Youtube links to related videos
- Jigsaw puzzle
- Story crown template
- Story patterns “cut and glue” worksheet
- Tracing worksheet
- Big story maze
- Compare stories Venn Diagram worksheet
- “What Do You Think” writing/drawing opportunity
- 2 book reports
- 3 Draw and Write early writer prompts
- 1 writing pennant from story
- Non-fiction article about why parents sometimes have to give consequences.
- Draw your own wild thing
- Create Wild Thing Mask template
- "King of all Wild Things" crown template
- Coloring Page
- Tracing worksheet
- Puppet templates
- 3 letter "M is for Max" handwriting practice pages
- Write the Story Sequence template
- Fill In The Missing Story Word
- Design Your Own Cover template
- Label the Parts of the book (cut and glue)
- Story word and picture sorting activity (cut and glue)
- Finish the Words From The Story (cut and glue the missing letters)
- Sight word worksheet (EAT and ARE)
- Sight word cards
- Blend worksheet (TH)
- Words in the Story Handwriting Page
- Sound out the word cards
- Cut-apart sequencing strips (higher level)
- Cut-apart sequencing strips (lower level)
- Draw and Write early writing templates "Create Your Own Wild Thing" and "What Would You Do If You Were King of All Wild Things"
- Template for students to write and illustrate their own version of the story
Just buy the Coloring Pages for Classic Picture Books
Create Your Own Bundle of Picture Book Studies:
You Might Also Be Interested in Other Picture Book Studies...
- The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and The Big Hungry Bear
- Blueberries for Sal
- Stone Soup
- The Snowy Day
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt
- Danny and the Dinosaur
- Owl Moon
- Mrs. Wishy Washy
- The Mitten
- Little Bear
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Harold and the Purple Crayon
- The Napping House
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Strega Nona
- The Little Red Hen
- Bark, George!
- The Biggest Pumpkin Ever
- Room on the Broom
- Harry the Dirty Dog
- Sylvester and the Magic Pebble
- Millions of Cats
- The Polar Express
- This First Thanksgiving Day
- Sharing The Bread- An Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving Story
- The Story of the Pilgrims
- Happy Valentine's Day, Little Mouse!
- The Biggest Valentine Ever
Take a moment toVisit My Store and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
Follow Me On Pinterest to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!