Book Talk Assignment
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Oral Presentations and Public Speaking Bundle: Get your students excited about oral presentations! Teaching students how to create an engaging oral presentation is an important life skill. Students will practice their oral presentation skills for these assignments: Current Events News Assignment, HoPrice $9.99Original Price $15.00Save $5.01
- Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 7 English Language Arts program. Use this all in one Grade 7 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle as your ready-to-go ELA program. The bundle contains 90+ resources for teaching Reading, Writing, SpeakiPrice $269.99Original Price $337.08Save $67.09
Book Talk Assignment | PDF & Digital Formats: Get your students excited about reading with this Book Talk Assignment. Students will create their own book talk as well as listen to their peers book recommendations. In this book talk assignment, students have the option of persuading their peers to read or not read a book. This assignment is not your traditional book talk as students must think of a creative way to present this to their classmates e.g., dressing up like a librarian or pretending to be a character from the novel.
- This product requires no prep, just print it, photocopy and use it in your classroom.
- This resource provides student choice on the book talk and gives example ideas to help students get started on planning their assignment once they have finished their novel.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages as well as Google Slides™ versions of the included graphic organizers for 1:1 technology schools.
- Detailed Teacher Instructions
- Student Assignment Sheet
- Marks for Oral Presentations/Speaking
- Standards-Based Rubric
- Points-Based Rubric
- Individual PDFs for Google Drive
- Google Slides Graphic Organizer for 1:1 Schools
- “This is a great assignment. My students loved it”
- “Very easy to use and engaging!”
- “Everything you need is here to get your students prepared! Very easy to follow
Other Oral Presentations Resources: