This is a set of INK FRIENDLY "cards" that will aide you during your small group guided reading time! They can also be utilized by your students independently at centers, with a partner, or whole group! All cards are in black/white.
The pack includes:
1. Ten cards that cover Who/What/When/Where/Why/How questions. All are generic and can be used with any book.
2. Twelve Comprehension Set Cards that all have a different series of comprehension questions on them.
3. 12 "themed" cards focusing on questions and activites for students to complete such as writing a new ending, drawing a cartoon summary, writing a letter to the author, and many more!
4. 7 Genre Related Cards with questions specific to that genre.
These cards all contain generic questions so that any of the cards can be utilized with any book of your choosing. I suggest laminating each set and then hole punching them and keeping them on a book ring for easy and quick access for yourself or your students.
Some ideas for use:
1. Whole Group Read Aloud Questioning
2. Individual Center Work for Response to Reading or Independent Reading Centers
3. Small Group Guided Reading questioning prompts (less prep work for you)
4. Partner Reading/Activities to facilitate discussion.
And many more!
If you have questions, please ask before purchasing. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to check out the thumbnails and preview first!