Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
The purpose of these bundled resources is to engage your students in reading through the use of a Book Talk activity. These monthly activities are intended to encourage your students to read books that relate to a specific genre or theme. Students will be asked to respond and reflect to a book (or books) they read related to the genre/theme. Students will also complete a project to help encourage others to read the book, which is a key component to Book Talk. Book Talk is proven to improve student success because it is designed to help students find engaging books to read. By carefully selecting high interest books that either you, colleagues, or your students have recommended, students are sure to be highly engaged.
Please see our preview and/or click on each individual resource for more details!
Included in Book Talk Bundle:
- Adventure Book Talk Activity (30-pages)
- Diversity Book Talk Activity (17-pages)
- Fantasy Book Talk Activity (31-pages)
- Friendship Book Talk Activity (61-pages)
- Historical Fiction Book Talk Activity (37-pages)
- Mystery Book Talk Activity (31-pages)
- Nonfiction Book Talk Activity (17-pages)
- Realistic Fiction Book Talk Activity (66-pages)
- Science Fiction Book Talk Activity (31-pages)
- Student Choice Book Talk Activity (17-pages)
- Tournament of Books Book Talk Activity (20-pages)
A Few Helpful Notes:
- Thank you for considering this amazing resource that is sure to help your students improve their reading!
- This resource will last the entire school year. You just need to simply choose a genre/theme focus for each month.
- Several of the genres/themes include a slideshow of several book titles for introduction. Some book titles may be repeated as they may fit into different genres/themes.
- There are 12 of the same resources that are included in each Book Talk activity.
Since this product utilizes free web and app resources, there may be rare times that the technology does not work as planned, which may be out of our control. Please be sure to message us in the Q&A section so we can assist you before leaving feedback. Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Wise Guys are not affiliated with and have not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.
Copyright ©Wise Guys. All rights reserved by author. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom or personal use ONLY.