Book Tastings are a great way to get students excited about reading because they provide students the opportunity to explore a variety of books in short sessions until they find the one(s) they like best.
This activity comes with the directions and printouts you need to make your own book tasting happen, including:
1. Tasting Setup Instructions with pictures
2. Outline of Activity + Sample Script
3. Book Tasting Notes (short version)
4. Book Tasting Notes (long version)
5. Book Tasting Menu (with and without genres)
Your students will love this activity and find a book that fits them!