Students will be introduced to books to read during the year. A teacher can use this to introduce fiction, non-fiction, a specific genre, and/or specialized books. By running a book tasting, students can get excited about books in an engaging way.
Are you looking to do a Book Tasting in your classroom? This product provides a complete guide and printouts of what you will need to put your book tasting event together.
The following is included in this product.
- Directions, ideas, and pictures of how to run a book tasting
- Menu (editable)
- Daily Specials (editable student instructions)
- Genre posters (editable)
- Table and place cards (editable)
- Placemats (editable)
- Invitations (editable)
- Thank you notes (editable)
- Signs and announcements (editable)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, You can visit my website at www.applejacksteacher.com.