REVISED - I use this during the week of Dr. Seuss's birthday. It encourages the kids to bring in some of their favorite books to share while also exploring some of their peers' favorite books!
I have included the Microsoft Word version online so that you may edit the invitation according to your class.
Your download includes:
- Book tasting party invitation
- "Get a little taste of a great book" sheet - Students will fill out prior to the book tasting party giving information about their favorite book.
- 3 book tasting sheets (enough for 25 different "tastes" of a book)
- Taste tester feedback sheet, reviewing the activity and their top three books.
- 2 pages of directions as to how I used it in my classroom
** ALL CAN BE ADAPTED TO FIT YOUR NEEDS IN YOUR MICROSOFT WORD DOWNLOAD!
* Thank you Tracee Orman for the great border!