Book-Themed Digital Escape Room | Digital and Editable: This book-themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 reading-themed challenges.
Students must solve the required challenges to "escape" the public library where they accidentally got locked in. Participants will use their reading and listening comprehension skills as well as any general knowledge about reading to solve each escape room challenge.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 - 60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on students.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students - all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges ("locks")
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
- “My students have loved all of your escape rooms!! They are so easy to use, and there is absolutely NO PREP on my part whatsoever. Thank you so much for creating this one, too! They are going to be so excited! :-)”
- “Perfect! exactly what I was looking for!”
- “Worked well in my classroom!”
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses Google Forms and YouTube links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.