Book Unboxing Assignment
6th - 8th
- Google Apps™
Includes Google Apps™
The Teacher-Author indicated this resource includes assets from Google Workspace (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
What educators are saying
Overall, a solid resource. As always, your resources are excellent and straight forward. I absolutely love all your units. They save me so much time. Worth every penny.
Another great resource from Two Peas and a Dog. Currently using this as a replacement for our monthly book review. Students are enjoying it very much - engaging for distance learning.
Also included in
- Oral Presentations and Public Speaking Bundle 2 | PDF & Digital: Use this Oral Presentations and Public Speaking Bundle to help teach your students that speaking and presentation skills are important life skills. Students will practice their oral presentation (speaking) skills with these 4 diffePrice $9.99Original Price $16.00Save $6.01
- Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 8 English Language Arts program. Use this all in one Grade 8 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle as your ready-to-go ELA program. The bundle contains 90+ resources for teaching Reading, Writing, SpeakiPrice $279.87Original Price $349.84Save $69.97
Book Unboxing Assignment | PDF and Digital Formats: Students love social media and YouTube culture. Use their knowledge and excitement to promote reading in your classroom. Students select 3 - 5 books they have read and unbox them for the class. Students can present this information in a video format or a live presentation. This can be used with any fiction or non-fiction book.
- What is unboxing? Modeled, Shared, and Independent Lessons
- Book Unboxing Assignment
- Book Unboxing Assignment presentations
- Teacher lesson plan
- Student assignment sheet
- Graphic organizers
- Curriculum alignment Ontario Curriculum and Common Core
- Regular reliable internet access is required for this resource.
- Internet must be able to access online video sources.
- This resource is a non-editable PDF.
- I'm in Canada, but it worked well with our curriculum as well (Oral Language, Media Literacy, etc.) and the students loved it. The resource is super organized and thorough - I didn't have to do much tweaking (except for the Standards/Expectations). We also had a great discussion around cyberbullying and leaving positive comments and helpful suggestions (without being hurtful). It's so relevant for students and they had fun with it!”
- “Another great resource from Two Peas and a Dog. Currently using this as a replacement for our monthly book review. Students are enjoying it very much - engaging for distance learning.”
- “Great resource. Engaging activity.”
Other Oral Presentations Resources:
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Read and comprehend complex literary and informational texts independently and proficiently.
Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others’ ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively.
Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally.
Evaluate a speaker’s point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric.
Present information, findings, and supporting evidence such that listeners can follow the line of reasoning and the organization, development, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.