This Book-in-a-Bag packet is differentiated to meet the needs of all your students. Great addition to your nightly homework or as an intervention/enrichment tool for specific students. Materials are stored neatly in a ziploc bag for easy transport to and from school. All the work is done for you, you just need to add the book!
This packet includes:
- Cover letter explaining Book-in-a-Bag procedures for parents
- Reading log to include the week, title, book level, and a section for parents to give feedback
- Retell and oral comprehension question stems for reading levels A to E
- Written comprehension question stems for reading levels F and above
- Written comprehension scoring rubric with example questions and responses
- Written response sheets with a section teacher feedback
* I use beanie baby reading strategy cards in my classroom. I include a print out with these characters in my homework but could not include it in my packet because I did not create it. These strategy cards can be found by searching "beanie baby reading strategies" on Google or TPT.